The Witches Cabin
The Witches Cabin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for witches to come and discuss witchcraft, religion and other witch related things!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Group information & Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Group information & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Group information & Rules   Group information & Rules Icon_minitime25/7/2014, 8:08 am

You’ve probably seen the groups and wondered “What are these things for?” I promise you these are not meant to exclude anyone, these groups are for others to find more witches who have similar interest.

I am always adding new groups to the forum and I am always taking request for groups too. If you are a Green Witch (or whatever kind of witch you are) and I don’t have a group yet for you, you can just send me (admin) a message on the forum and request I make one. There are some rules that go along with being part of a group.

1. You must be an active member of the forum (joining in on discussions) for at least 30 days before you will be considered for approval to be part of a group.
2. You can only be a member of one group at a time.
3. If your account is inactive for a period of more than 3 months you will be kicked from the group, you may request to be added back to the group later if you decided to rejoin the forum
4. Only 25 people in a group at a time.
5. If you are reported repeatedly for any reason you will be kicked from the group.

You can request to be part of more than 1 group but if you are approved you will only become a member of one of the groups.

Last edited by Admin on 1/9/2014, 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
https://thewitchescabin.forumotion.com

Group information & Rules
Page 1 of 1